Mr S. (Said) Rezaeiejan
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
WP Groep: Docenten Politicologie
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
1001 NB Amsterdam
Dr. Said Rezaeiejan is a lecturer and researcher at the faculty of social and behavioral sciences/department of political science.
During the period 2007-2012 he was a PhD candidate at the University of Amsterdam's Institute of Culture and History (ICH), Faculty of Humanities, the Germany Institute Amsterdam and the Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Amsterdam. In 2006, he graduated cum laude with a Master's degree in Political Science (International Relations) from the University of Amsterdam and in 2008 with a Master's degree in History (German Studies) from the same university.
He is interested in the following research areas: International Relations, International Political Economy, International Development Studies, Energy Security.
He teaches the following courses at the University of Amsterdam:
- Specialization module International Relations
- International Relations of the Middle East
- Orientalism and occidentalism in International Relations
- Research Methods
- Introduction to European Studies
- BA Thesis Research Project: Postcolonialism and Development
- MA Thesis research Project: Postcolonialism and Development
- Globalization and International Development
- Rezaeiejan, S. (2012). Duitse Iranpolitiek 1871-2005 Amsterdam: Vossiuspers UvA - Amsterdam University Press [details]
- No ancillary activities